Friday, September 23, 2016

In the Doodle Dumps.

I’ve been trying to write a blog post all week with no real headway happening.  My week isn’t one I’m too keen to write about, because it is a whole lot of me just being down in the dumps over what most people would see as insignificant blips on the radar of life.

I don’t write for pity, or unsolicited advice on how to “get over it.”  I write because this little blog has been an open diary to the world since before we did our first international move to Mexico back in 2011, and to not write my weekly entry would more likely just add “guilty" to the general apathetic malaise I’ve got going on.  I do believe, down the road I’ll be happy to be able to go back and see where I was and that it all got better.  

I’m very bummed that the craft fair was rescheduled last week due to typhoon/rain.  And I’m bummed that the weather has continued to be dreary all week, which has succeeded in trapping me indoors while blocking out the sunshine from my life.  For lack of better term; it all sucks.

Instead of continuing to whine, I have doodled this week, and I’d rather just share those and let them speak for themselves.  I’m due for another “Doodle Dump” anyway, eh?

dozens of baked goods suddenly without a fair to attend.  so that's how the week started.


Mac lucked out in that I had also baked a few dozen dob biscuits for this cancelled fair as well.
My Japanese teacher is determined.  Which is good, because I'm regularly in the "OMFG I can't do this" camp.




dramatic reenactment of actual events regarding the dog bed.



Thankful for a patient Mister while I work the blargh out of my system


And so. I hope you all have a lovely week, I’ll be okay, promise.


today's little language lesson:
微妙
beem-yoh
literally, "subtle" but colloquially, "meh."

No comments: