Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Doodle Dump (2)

Another doodle dump this week friends!
Click a pic to make it bigger!

yay self-esteem.

I don't know why, but literally every time i have a headache, I will put off taking an excedrin as long as possible.  I will suffer for hours and when I finally give in it will take mere moments for the pill to crush the exploding ant feeling.

I'm proud of the Badgers - they did so well.  I wish I could have actually watched it.  Stupid wi-fi.

today's little language lesson.
あなたのエンジンを始動
Anata no enjin o shidō
Start your engines!

Are you watching RPDR?  
Who are you rooting for?  
(I haven't decided yet)  
Tell me in the comments!



1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

You put off taking Excedrin because you don't want to admit that it hurts that much. I get migraines several times a week, and every single time I put off taking meds because I don't want to accept that I haven't magically gotten better.

Love the updates - keep 'em coming!