Monday, April 15, 2013

Top Score.

Hey remember that few weeks back when I started an online poll because The Mister and I were planning on attending a Masquerade Ball and I wanted opinions on what kind of critters we should go as?

And then you voted?

We... didn't actually end up going with what y'all voted on.

Sorry.

BUT.  We did go to that masquerade ball.

And we drank a lot of wine  (because it was a function put on by a local winery).

And THEN.

Then we flipping won the mask contest.  So we got more wine.  For free-sies.

tiger and rhinoceros, at your service.

As you can tell by this photo, perhaps the Mister and I did not need any MORE wine by this point.  But whatever it was tasty.

Have you ever won a contest?  
Is there a good story behind it?  
Tell me in the comments!

Because I wasn't sure what we'd really end up being for the ball until the last minute, I ended up finishing a few other masks - you can check those out in the Etsy Monster now if you like!


4 comments:

Queen Holly the Magnificent said...

You guys are so adorable together. Although I was kinda looking forward to seeing if he went as a rooster.

Can't have everything I guess. :)

This is also kinda funny becasue I was planning on getting drunk tonight and now you are writing about wine and now I have to do it.

At least that is what I am telling myself.

Danielle said...

Awesome masks! I'm glad you guys had fun and you had lots of wine. Sounds like a great evening =).

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Great masks! I don't think I've ever won anything before like that.

Kp said...

No lie Holly, I really wanted him to go as a rooster too. But the mister is his own man and can make his own decisions. *pout* Glad to be your catalyst for an evening of debauchery in any case.

It was a great evening ladies! Thanks for the comments!