Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mac Does Something Awesome - Episode 9: MEOW

We had a bit of a hijacking today with the MDSA series. :)

With nicer weather comes outside time for the whole QuePasa family.  But it also means that some of us become a little more... annoyingly insistent on being outside than others.

You thought I was talking about me, didn't you?

Watch the video below, or click HERE to watch it FullScreen on YouTube!

Bubba is a fiend for sunlight.

Does your cat like the out of doors?
Do you keep them on a harness/ leash for their outdoor safety and or the safety of squirels?

What would you like to see Mac do next?
Stay tuned Wednesdays for new MDSAs.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I don't have a cat, but I'm jealous of your weather. We're on the verge of another snowstorm. Boo. Enjoy your outdoors! =)

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Gypsy the Feline Dictator doesn't go into the garden, she prefers to stay close to the fridge where the chicken is kept. I guess our cats have different priorities :D

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I only took my cat out of doors once and she freaked out on me :)

Kp said...

If it makes you feel better Danielle, Michigan isn't too far south of Minnesota... we're expecting some flurries this weekend. :(

Kellie I lol'd at your cat's title. Bubs likes to go outside specifically because he knows that's where the catnip plants grow. When he gets outside without a leash, he heads straight for his kitty-pot. :)

Kevin, it depends on the cat. I've had cats that want nothing to do with outside. Cats who only want to sit on the porch, and cats who would explore the whole neighborhood if I let them. But I'm more a fan of keeping kitties away from the roads, so leashes it is for my cats.