Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Mac Does Something Awesome - Episode 8: Eggcellent Fun Facts

We had a stupid amount of fun filming this!

(Watch the new episode below, or Click Here to watch it full-screen on youtube!)


Really truly, dogs love something that makes their brains work a little bit.

If you have a dog, I can't recommend a puppy puzzle or mental stimulation toy enough!

Though as you can see, even without a pet-store purchase, there are fun things you can do to challenge your pup's noggin. :)




Does your dog like to find things?
Do you have any puzzles for your dog?

What would you like to see Mac do next?
Stay tuned Wednesdays for new MDSAs.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

LOVED watching this video! How funny and cute was that? We used to fill up 3 eggs with doggie treats and scatter them on the floor, mixed up with about 25 empty ones, and watch as our dogs sniffed out the filled ones. I miss having dogs. This game isn't nearly as fun with kids. They cheat.

Tilly's Nest said...

How fun! Thank you so much for sharing. I will definitely have to try this. Thank you too so very much for linking up to the blog hop each week. I have really enjoyed reading your blog. ~Melissa

Jan White said...

Mac is so cute and a fast learner! I will have to check out those cookies for my furbaby.

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

He was having so much fun!!!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Max seems like such a super fast learner! I love this blog and I always enjoy my visits :)