Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mac Does Something Awesome - Episode 7: Morning Routine

Episode 7 is upon us!

(You can watch below, or you can click here to see it full screen on youtube!)












Dog's are creatures of habit, and have a better sense of routine and inner timing than humans. If you have a dog, I'm sure you've noticed.




Does your dog have a routine down?
How does your pup help you wake up?
(Or do you have to wake your dog up? *cough Mac cough*)




What would you like to see Mac do next?
tell me in the comments - I really am running low on ideas over here!

4 comments:

Queen Holly the Magnificent said...

Oh my, I don't know if I would want to have my dog pull the covers off. :) The first thing Jack does in the morning is crawl under the blankets with us. He's like "just five more minutes."

He's a lot like me, really.

Kp said...

Ha, Mac doesn't actually dig me out in the morning - it's a game we play to keep his digging drive out of the garden.
He is always all about hitting the snooze button, and just like Jack, he insists on being tucked in under the covers with us.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

When I had my two dogs they both woke me up by licking my face lol

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope you had a good weekend!