Monday, March 18, 2013

I am responsible for literally 0% of these things.*

I got up this morning and looked out the window to see that yet again, it had snowed over night.  Michigan, I am over your crap.  I get that I live in the north and that snow is expected, but it is mid-March and if the snow melts at this point is should just stay un-snowy already.  Thus far this year the snow in our yard has completely melted, only to be replaced within 24 hours by a new blanket of snow... 5 times.

I wanted to work in the yard today; pick up a winter's worth of dog poo and rake so the grass can start growing in properly.  It would have been nice to get some sunshine (and a workout), but alas, Michigan says "ahahahahaha - NO."

I don't really have anything to chat about past my disappointment in the non-entity that is weather.  I needed a laugh this morning.  Thought maybe you could too.  So I decided to just share the stupid internet pictures I've seen lately that have made me do that kind of laugh that's really just sucking in air really fast.  Kind of like Sheldon.  You know what I mean.


Happy Monday.



 


 

What's your current favorite stupid internet picture?  
Share the url in the comments!

*Except for these things:  I am directly, 100% responsible for those, new in the etsy monster!

3 comments:

Queen Holly the Magnificent said...

I laughed so hard at the picture of the T-rex. YOU GO BABY YOU TAKE BACK THE NIGHT. Ahem. I am fine. I am also, sick of this damn snow. We had 4 inches last night, and freezing rain today.

So. Over. It.

Anonymous said...

You could take chris back to mexico!! Jajaja! No mas snow!

Danielle said...

The Harry Potter one had me giggling. I love the internets...always there when you need it the most.