Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mac Does Something Awesome - Episode 4: Story Time!

Here's installment number 4 folks!
This is actually a really cute trick in that Mac will keep going as long as you keep saying "And then what happened?"  Except I have found my voice to be really annoying when I record it, so I just let Mac tell a story without any prompts.  This is what he came up with.  Enjoy!

(you can watch below, or click here to watch it on youtube full size!)








Bubba became quite a pain for this - note to self, my cat is not a thespian.


Do you dress your dog up?  
(Mac is not one of those pups who wears a sweater everywhere, but he does enjoy Halloween)
Do they enjoy the extra attention, 
or do they hate the feeling of clothing?

What would you like to see Mac do next?
We're going to run short on ideas soon folks, so if you have something you'd like to see, I'd like to know!  Hit that comment button!

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

He's such a beautiful dog :)