Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mac Does Something Awesome - ep. 2 A Valentine PMA

Happy Almost Valentine's Day folks!
We're back with the second installment of Mac Does Something Awesome, which you can watch below.  (Or click here to watch on youtube, which might make the words easier to read).












If you're looking for more valentine things, may I humbly suggest:
1.  This year's official KpQuePasa / Finvites valentine download and printable (FREE!)

2.  Last year's KpQuePasa customizable valentine (FREE, though some assembly required!)

3.  One of the most popular posts I've ever written, about the worst date that ever happened in the history of things.


What would you like to see Mac learn next?  
Let me know in the comments!

Have A GREAT Day, y'all!
xoxo, KpQuepasa

5 comments:

Selinda Garcia said...

OHMYGOSH! I miss Mac soooooooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! Good job love! Your second video was awesome! So proud of you love!

Danielle said...

Cute! Nothing like a sweet doggie kiss to make your day. =)

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Oh my god, that was so adorable! But it just shows the difference between dogs and cats. If I tried to get Gypsy to kiss me on command, she'd just give me the filthiest look, then go scratch my furniture.

Kp said...

Yeah, Bub's not a real kiss kind of guy either, but if you have string cheese he might be persuaded to sit on your lap for a few moments.