Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Mac Does Something Awesome - ep. 1 BANG.

You know how sometimes you think, "whoa, I'll make a video post each Wednesday and that will take WAY less time to post than a post where I have to write out coherent thoughts!  success!"?
You know that?  Yeah?

That's false.

But this was way too much fun in any case, so we're gonna keep this going.
I present to you, 


Mac Does Something Awesome:  Episode 1.  BANG.



What do you want to see my puppy do next?  
I've got a few more episodes lined up to show off his current repertoire, but he's got learnin' to do!
Hit me up in the comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just amazing!! Good work kp! Looking forward to seeing more videos of mac!!

Rikki said...

Just when I'm thinking my new blog might be awesome you go and do this. Bam. Trumped me without even trying (at least, I don't think that was your intention...)

Kp said...

Haha. I didn't try to trump you specifically, but I'm not going to say there wasn't effort put into this little production. Now the trick is keeping it just as entertaining each week. :)