Monday, January 07, 2013

Out of Water

Ever have one of those mornings where you only make it 
halfway through your shower before you run out of hot water?  
And you're a wuss so you just canot physically stand the cold water 
enough to finish your shower-time activities like shaving your legs? 
(or as I discovered halfway through writing this, rinsing the face scrub off my face.  I'm very observant in the morning.)

I... just what?


At least I had the wherewithal to shave my legs from side to side instead of top to bottom today so I'm symmetrically weird. Also I kind of have leg warmers, so that's fun?
(Silver linings.  I find them.)

What shower blunders have you encountered?  
(let's keep it PG though, okay? great.)

That's all I've got for you today.  Need more?  Here, learn some things about Echidnas, courtesy of the fantastic ZeFrank*.


*are you a sports racer?  me too.  let's be friends.

3 comments:

Queen Holly the Magnificent said...

I think we all remember Holly's exciting adventure when the water pump died a tragic death and I had get water from the spigot in the yard.

Nothing like bathing in plastic smelling bucket water!

Carrie - Cannibalistic Nerd said...

I'm staying with my mom and she has the laziest water heater in the world, so we get "hot" water for about 2 minutes, and then it's downhill from there, so I've had to become very efficient. Meaning, the legs don't get shaved as often as they should.

Kp said...

Oh Holly, you are very good at keeping me in proper perspective.

Carrie - WELCOME! My legs just finally got fully shaved this morning. I feel your pain.