Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh shoot. I fail at calendars

Hey all!

I know you might be thinking: Yay! Wedding Wednesday!  What's this week about?

Cue me crushing dreams.  For the Mister and I, holiday festivities began last night, and so writing out a proper WW post just isn't in the cards.  And you know, those are about OUR wedding, so I'd like to be able to do it justice instead of rushing it to just get something out there.  I meant to put that announcement out there on Monday, but I wasn't paying attention to the calendar.  And so, here we are.

The point here is we'll be taking a brief break - I'll be back after Christmas*.  Until then, I leave you with this year's holiday card design:

cheesy?  totally.  did we really send this out to everyone?  TOTALLY.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
KpMcD

Just a quick question for you:
How do you eat your gingerbread creatures/men?  
I go for head first, so they go out quickly and don't suffer so much.

(I am such a cookie fiend.  I'm pretty sure I am going to be 
single-handedly responsible for the dinosaurs going extinct... again.)



*  Jerry Springer Style Final Thought: *
If you are Jewish, tell me Happy Hanukkah
If you are Christian, tell me Merry Christmas
If you are African American or African Canadian, tell me Joyous Kwanzaa
If you don't prefer those, tell me Happy Holidays
I will not be offended.
I will be thankful that you took the time to say something nice to me.

3 comments:

Queen Holly the Magnificent said...

I love cookies too. I think I made myself sick last night eating too many frosted sugar cookies. But I regret nothing! Nothing I tell you.

Okay, and I had cookies for lunch.

Sue me. Oh and Marry Christmahannakwazica!

Danielle said...

If you cram the whole thing down the chute at once, there are no hard feelings...except the one in your stomach afterwards.

Rikki said...

I have a great chuckle-out-loud moment when I got your lovely Christmas cards. Perfect, simply perfect.

Now, if only I had thought about doing Christmas cards before... oh you know... about two days ago. Maybe you all will get Valentine's cards this year. Happy (insert all the holidays) even if I suck at the whole mailing thing!

Also - you in WI for the holidays at all??????