Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Clearing some brain-space.

Hey all.

I've got a lot on my plate today - an opportunity came up that I need to super mull over, so I don't have a lot of time to devote to a post today - apologies.

I would like to take a second to throw some thoughts out there though - things I've been mulling over, and need to get out into the inter-webs, so that my brain has space to work.

BIG THOUGHT NUMBER 1:
Fiance called last night and said "Well, I'm on my way to the airport right now!"
And I was all "OMGWFTAWESOME ARE YOU COMING HOME?"  And he was all "Course not, I'm taking a red-eye to another factory in Mexico for some electrical stuff."  And then I reached through the phone and punched him.

Actually I didn't, but seriously Fiance, you are poor at thinking about how to phrase things sometimes.  

Then the fun continued because he posted a picture of his plane ticket online and so a bunch of people were writing me to be all "OH GOSH HE'S HOME FINALLY YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED" and I was all "mer it's all a lie and now I'm even more depressed that he's not here but thank you for the kind words."

The best part of that whole run-on-sentence mess up there is I'm 100% sure that Fiance is not aware that he made any communication faux-paus.  *Insert sigh/eye roll and stereotypical "oh men." phrasing here*

BIG THOUGHT NUMBER 2:
Imagine if you taught a bunch of parrots how to imitate dub step and then released them into the wild.  People camping at night in their tents listening to the sound of nature.  And then the bass drops. [moment of truth - i saw that somewhere else and had to share it here, so not my original thought]

BIG THOUGHT NUMBER 3:
I bought chalk board spray paint today, and I have big plans for it. That's not really a thought as much as it is a big tease, but you'll probably see that in the coming week here.

BIG THOUGHT NUMBER 4:

This is seriously the best new tumblr on the market.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post love, Sorry for the faux paus communication! -f

Kp said...

thanks darlin.

Queen Holly the Magnificent said...

Oh I hate when men do things like that without even thinking, and then don't understand why you are mad. Grrr.