I need to go grocery shopping. Which means I need to shower. Which means I need to get exercising out of the way for the day. And I dunwanna.
I'ma suck it up in just a minute, but first one last effort to push that inevitable climb onto the treadmill a bit longer. Time for Audience Participation Friday!
I think, what would be most helpful, would be to have some sort of phrase to motivate myself. A mantra. Or, if you will... my own personal CATCH PHRASE. Want your own illustrated catch phrase? Awesome, 'cause that's what's on the ticket today.
As always friends, here's the rules:
- Go HERE.
- Discover your catch phrase by clicking the brick wall (or your kid's catch phrase, or your pet's catch phrase. I don't care, have fun with it). Try not to weep in joy at how perfectly this simple exercise embodies your personality and existence into one beautifully described sentence.
- Post your catch phrase in the comments.
- I'll read the comment, and create masterful pieces of art*
- You return to this post later and I will have added a doodle of the catch phrase which represents the very essence of your soul.
- You have until Saturday at midnight central time to make the above 6 steps happen.
*Example of aforementioned Masterful doodle:
My catchphrase - Bash the Bike!
Which is excellent, because I can run, but I fail hard at "spinning."