Friday, April 06, 2012

Audience Participation Friday (9)

Welcome, welcome, welcome, to another delightful year of the Hunger Games** Audience Participation Friday
I have no reason for this week's topic.  Actually wait, yes I do.  Somehow the theme song has been stuck in my head on loop for DAYS now.
And thus: CARE BEARS.

Ready to find out what your little bear in the clouds is named? Here are the rules-

  1. Go here (for a sassy bear name). Or Here (for a tamer name and a shot at being a care bear COUSIN.)
  2. Discover your Care Bear's name (or your kid's Care Bear's name, or your pet's Care Bear's name.  I don't care, have fun with it).  Try not to weep in joy at how perfectly this simple exercise embodies your personality and existence into one beautifully described magical heart-obsessed beast.  
  3. Post your Care Bear's full name in the comments. 
  4. I'll read the comment, and create masterful pieces of art*
  5. You return to this post later and I will have added a portrait of the mystical rainbow shooting bear which represents the very essence of your soul.
  6. You have until Saturday at midnight central time to make the above 6 steps happen.


*Example of aforementioned Masterful pieces of art created by moi:

*ahem*  This here is Bitch-A-Lot Bear.  That's a dog head inside a heart-shaped female symbol on her tummy.  If you would like a closeup shot of your bear's tummy symbol, let me know in the comments.


**The Hunger Games movie was pretty boss.  If you've read the books, you'll likely enjoy it.  Says me.

Now, what're you waiting for!  Go find your bear name!  Care Bear Count Down 5-4-3-2-1!

EDIT: Here they come folks!
Amigo Bear* complete con Michelada
Gentle Heart Lamb*
 Scream-A-Lot Bear
Tender Heart Penguin*

 Whine-A-Lot Bear


*I didn't realize until I started drawing these that the link which gave you a care bear cousin name... gives you ACTUAL, already designed care bear names.  Sooooo.... don't sue me Care Bears.

5 comments:

Fiance said...

Hey love!

My Care bear name is
Scream - a - Lot Bear

Cozy Heart Penguin (My Cousin bear name)

Chavez said...

Amigo Bear: With an Aztec-style spiral sun around a michelada on his tummy.

Sullykins said...

Yay for audience participation Friday!!!

My Carebear name is...Gentle Heart Lamb

Hahahahahaha.

Jamie said...

FYI, I've totally been out of the office for a few Fridays so I've missed audience participation. But if you get bored and want to draw more Care Bears,

I'm Whine - a - Lot Bear!

I LOVE APF!

Kp said...

Welcome back Jamie! I've got a few more things on the to-do list today, btu then I might be able to eek out another bear for you :)