Friday, March 30, 2012

Audience Participation Friday (8)

It's back folks!
Trips to Cancun and Power outages be damned, today I'm gonna draw some unicorns.

That's right.  Unicorns.  My reasoning is 2 fold:
I once read an article that said horses and hands were the two most difficult things to draw and master.  I want to take that on.
Our household has only one answer to any form of the question: How do I...[insert really anything here]?  And that answer is thusly: Magic, Rainbows, Unicorns... You know.

I'm pretty sure Fiance is sick of hearing my constant Unicorn references.  Nevertheless.  Would you like a custom unicorn drawing of your very own?  Here are the rules-

  1. Go here.
  2. Discover your unicorn's name (or your kid's unicorn's name, or your pet's unicorn's name.  I don't care, have fun with it).  Try not to weep in joy at how perfectly this simple exercise embodies your personality and existence into one beautifully described magical beast.  
  3. Post your unicorn's full name and poetic description in the comments. 
  4. I'll read the comment, and create masterful pieces of art*
  5. You return to this post later and I will have added a portrait of the mystical equine which represents the very essence of your soul.
  6. You have until Saturday at midnight central time to make the above 6 steps happen.
*Example of aforementioned Masterful pieces of art created by moi:
Heather Delightful Coat
Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble.
She is a delight to be around,
and she climbs the mountains of the world.

 I should not be as amused as I am that my unicorn's name is Heather.

Yeah that's right, I'll even mess with the saturation and hue settings to make it look like it's in a rainbow.  Two for one!  What're you waiting for?  Get to clickin!


[EDIT] Here we go folks:

Helleborine Celestial Moon
(you're right Ajka, it does sound s bit like Hella Boring.  Ha.)

 Bluebelle Sweet Reigns
(her description made me think of a certain other unicorn...)

4 comments:

Ajka said...

Helleborine Celestial Moon

Helleborine is very lucky and always succeeds.
She is as dark as the night sky,
and she loves to dance on moonbeams.

Also read as: Hella boring! lol..have fun with it KP!

-Ajka

Ajka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sullykins said...

You are awesome!

Bluebell Sweet Reins
Bluebell is an eccentric genius with a big imagination.
She is as sweet as a sugar lump,
and she casts mischievous spells.

Hehehehehehehehehe.

Sullykins said...

YES!!!!! Thanks KP!