Moment of truth folks - when I sit down to write a usual blog post, it takes me a few hours. And today... well today I have stuff I actually want to get done.
So I propose an audience-participation-type post. Ready?
- Go here.
- Discover your spirit animal (or your kid's spirit animal, or your pet's spirit animal. I don't care, have fun with it). Try not to weep in joy at how perfectly this simple exercise embodies your personality and existence into one beautifully described beast.
- Post your spirit animal's full name in the comments.
- I'll read the comment, and create masterful pieces of art*
- You return to this post later and I will have added a portrait of the majestic beast which represents the very essence of your soul.
- You have until Saturday at midnight central time to make the above 5 steps happen.
It's win-win...win-win-win. I don't have to spend 6 hours toiling over internet links worthy of the blog, I get drawing practice, and still time to dink around with other crafty endeavors... and you get a new facebook profile picture. Or, you know, just a laugh. Whatever works.
*Example of aforementioned Masterful pieces of art created by moi:
My spirit animal - Pandora the Hairy Zebra.
EDIT: HERE THEY COME FOLKS:
Dim Sum, The Stubborn Rabbit
Dancer, the Foxy Sloth (yes, she's on a pole.)
Gomer, the Stingy Llama